Fair Time 2024

 My exhibit for this year's Skamania County Fair took up many of my June and August pieces for displays at home. But, my submissions to the fair looked great and both received First Place Blue Ribbons. "Oktoberfest" is on the left; "Country Sights and Fair Delights" is on the right.

"Oktoberfest"

"Country Sights and Fair Delights" which is what had the most of my pieces.


Because of so much of my things out for the fair exhibit, my displays at home needed adjustments.

My fair looks a bit sparse, but it's there.

The roller coaster and race track are self-sustaining.

Different beer garden and I had to modify a log cabin to make the horse barn. New fireworks.


New this year is something I've always wanted to make. It's a candle chime that's normally for Christmas, but it has circus pieces. My handmade circus tents and handmade circus thimbles complete my creation,.



The carnival has been changed to make it look a bit better.

Covington Mountain/s Tractors and Trains Festival had some modifications, too.


Moved pieces around, put in some other houses, and added fences (they were needed anyway).

There you have it. All my displays found a way to be out.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment