My 2024 Fair Exhibits Details

The Skamania County Fair for 2024: Country Nights and Carnival Lights.

Since my fair exhibits were so full of details, I thought I would take pictures of them to show all the interesting things for those who maybe didn't get to see them and for me--for posterity since I won't keep these together.

Let's begin with the bigger of the two, which I absolutely loved.

COUNTRY SIGHTS & FAIR DELIGHTS



Closeup of the fair section.


The Beer Gardens and Axe Throw.

New creation was the auditorium--complete with singers and audience.

The Camping Area to the left of the fair section.

Lots of tiny sights.

One of the 3 Bigfoot on this one thimble.

One of those Bigfoot is eyeing the campers...



Bigfoot watching the person in the outhouse!

On to the Hidden Lake area above the Camping.

Cabin, canoer on the lake, and Mt. St. Helens in the background.

Woodsy thimble. It actually was between the Lake and the Town sections.

The Small Town area above the fair section.

A lodge and treehouses--based on the Skamania Lodge and its treehouses.

At the back was a paddlewheel riverboat.

Had a telecom. The semi is backing into the rear. Note the coil of wire!

The Crab Shack. Maybe some will remember it.


The Rock Creek Tavern. I included the important parts of that pub. There's the wagon...

...the Wings...

...the firepit, the tic, tac, toe with players. Even the bigfoot.


And, now I'll move on to my other exhibit:
OKTOBERFEST












A river runs through it. Looks like there's plenty of beer barrels on stock for this celebration!




Bell tower on the right.

The upper section...

Bigfoot overlooks it all. Satellite dish on that house, too.

I received a Blue ribbon--1st place--on each of these.















No comments:

Post a Comment