And the winners are...

Here are my fair winnings! 

My America 250 was the centerpiece in the Arts & Crafts section. It won a 1st Place Blue Ribbon.


When I picked up my entries on Sunday, my American 250 earned more on Saturday. A People's Choice ribbon and the Superintendent's ribbon.


These are not clear pictures, so I'll describe and you can look in my other post at the original entry.

This is the tryptick entry in FINE ART. "Three Volcanoes, One Horizon." 1st Place (Blue Ribbon)

Also in FINE ART. "Mountain Meadow in Bloom." 2nd Place (Red Ribbon)

In PHOTOGRAPHY. This one is of the Moon and Orion. "Orion, the Hunter, Watches Over the Moon." 1st Place (Blue Ribbobn)


I know this pic is horrible, but it's "Big Dipper Over Mt. St. Helens." 1st Place (Blue Ribbon)

This is "Fog Over the Columbia River." 1st Place (Blue Ribbon)


We'll see what I come up with for next year!











No comments:

Post a Comment