I have one big fair entryfor this year along with a digital Fine Art picture and photos.
Let's begin with my grand entry celebrating America's 250 titled "The Wars That Forged The United States." These are the first 5 wars Americans fought to lay the groundwork for what we now know as our country. This display is 3 feet long and about 18 inches tall. I started it in March and it was basically completed by July 4th. A lot of time, effort, and money went into this.
The Fine Art picture(s) I put together are of a huge panorama of the 3 volcanoes from years ago.
Title: "Three Volcanoes, One Horizon"
At the last minute, I included another Fine Art picture. Title: "Mountain Meadow in Bloom"
The photographs.
Title: "The Big Dipper Beams Over Mt. St. Helens"
Title: "Orion, The Hunter, Watches Over The Moon"
Title: "Fog Drifts Over A Calm Columbia River"











No comments:
Post a Comment