HalloweenWorld

I started this blog mostly for my Christmas ThimbleWorld, but I when I realized that I was omitting another (and just as important) part of my world of thimbles, I decided to throw in some of the Halloween thimble decorations that I do.  So, here goes...



Welcome to Halloween ThimbleWorld!!!  I have a spooky tree in the middle covered inside and out with various thimbles.  Then there's the haunted house on the right with more thimbles inside and out. 



Then to the left is a new addition for 2011 which is a glass pumpkin filled with Haunted House thimbles--both manufactured and hand made (by me!).





I have thimbles involved in other displays as well.  In the picture below, the small tombstone in the center next to the casket (and in front of the phone) is a thimble I put together from a fingernail polish lid.




Also new for this year, I decided to add Linus and his infamous wait for the Great Pumpkin in the pumpkin patch.






Of course, lighting the decorations is as much fun as putting them together.




I guess I should say that decorating with thimbles is a de-light!  (Ha-ha).

No comments:

Post a Comment