Goin' Green in Thimble World

It's March and time to go GREEN!  With St. Patrick's Day represented by coins and clover and leprechauns, I keep that theme with a little more clover this year....and more.

The beer candles make a perfect backdrop for March's St. Patrick's Day. And, this year, I decided to make bunches of clover to use instead of trees. Also note the new lotus candle I found at Michael's.  The castle on the green thimble crowns the "top" as usual, and the Irish hats adorn the display.  Click on the picture to enlarge it and see if you can find the hidden pot of gold!  (Not the one with the rainbow.)

New this year is a pot o' gold thimble with a rainbow atop it.  I thought this would look much better than the rainbow cutouts from last year.

As always, I find something to put on the backside of the display.  Well, this thimble house was in my hand, so it went there along with another castle that is supposed to be in the clouds. More clover was in order as well.

Have a safe and happy St. Patrick's Day and I will see you later this month with the Easter display!


No comments:

Post a Comment