Turkey day 2017 is coming!

Although I'm not ready yet for the turkey, ThimbleWorld is ready for turkey day! 

Are you ready for the Thanksgiving feast?

All the hallmarks of Thanksgiving are in place.
The Indians and pilgrims live together in harmony in ThimbleWorld.  The horses hurry the wagon.  Don't want to be late!

An Indian dances by the fire amid the teepees.

All is well in the pilgrim village.

More harmonious pilgrims and Indians...

Those children aren't crying over spilled milk.  Lots of thimbles here--chickens, turkey, pail with milk, and the churn. New this year is the water well. I made the bucket from a thimble. Note that it looks like water in the bucket.

The pilgrim's barn with pumpkins galore! 

New stone house for the pilgrims this year.  Took a little work, but I made this fit well.

UPDATE!  I really did not like the "antlers" that I made and the modification I made to the front of the house.  So, I got some antlers and made the house front somewhat what it looked like to begin with.  I think I like this much better.  These antlers are better and the wood-look makes them appear actually mounted.

We mustn't forget the forest (thimble) animals...

The Indian children are gathered around their fire.

Little house on the...nook.

Log cabin complete with pilgrims, cow, and mule (thimbles).

Hope you are home for this holiday.

May you find peace and warmth with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment